Choose an article from newsela (SCIENCE OR HEALTH CATEGORY) - [https://newsela.com/ (Links to an external site.)](https://newsela.com/) or from another reputable source. If you haven’t signed in to newsela, click “sign up” and create an account by signing up with Google.
THE CLASS CODE IS TJZNUN.
Read the article and write an article response paper (PARAGRAPH FORM). Type your paper in a Google document and attach it to the assignment in Canvas.
Your summary MUST include all of the following:
(Do NOT submit a list of answers to the questions.)
PART ONE: ARTICLE INFORMATION
* Title and Author (if available) of the article or source of the original article
* Date the article was printed or posted
PART TWO: BACKGROUND INFORMATION
* The main idea and summary of the article
(central discovery, invention, research, new technology)
* The people/scientist involved and the person’s name and job title
* The place/location the article takes place
* The two most interesting facts
PART THREE: ANALYSIS OF THE ARTICLE
* How much (or who) is affected by the main ideas of the article?
* Is this a local, national, or world situation? Why does the article impact this area?
* What are the negative effects and/or positive outcomes due to the main idea?
* How is the information in the article connected to information that you have learned in any science class, other class, or life experience?
PART FOUR- YOUR OPINION
* Why did you choose this article?
Do you have a connection or personal experience that increases your interest in the article? Explain why/why not.