Choose an article from newsela (SCIENCE OR HEALTH CATEGORY) - https://newsela.com/ or from another reputable source. Â If you havenâ€™t signed in to newsela, click â€œsign upâ€ and create an account by signing up with Google.
Â THE CLASS CODE IS TJZNUN.
Read the article and write an article response paper (PARAGRAPH FORM). Â Type your paper in a Google document and attach it to the assignment in Canvas.
Your summary MUST include all of the following:
(Do NOT submit a list of answers to the questions.)
PART ONE: Â ARTICLE INFORMATION
* Title and Author (if available) of the article or source of the original article
* Date the article was printed or posted
PART TWO: BACKGROUND INFORMATION
* The main idea and summary of the article
(central discovery, invention, research, new technology)
* The people/scientist involved and the personâ€™s name and job title
* The place/location the article takes place
* The two most interesting facts
PART THREE: Â ANALYSIS OF THE ARTICLE
* How much (or who) is affected by the main ideas of the article?
* Is this a local, national, or world situation? Â Why does the article impact this area?
* What are the negative effects and/or positive outcomes due to the main idea?
* How is the information in the article connected to information that you have learned in any science class, other class, or life experience?
PART FOUR- YOUR OPINION
* Why did you choose this article?
Do you have a connection or personal experience that increases your interest in the article? Â Explain why/why not.